- Kettle's Yard- one of the hidden gems of Cambridge
- Fitzwilliam Museum - a stunning collection of art and artefacts; the principal museum of the University of Cambridge
- Byard Art - commercial gallery in the centre of town
- Cambridge Contemporary Art - commercial gallery in the centre of town
- Wysing Arts - an artists collective based 10 miles out of Cambridge in the village of Longstowe.
If you are visiting Cambridge in July also look out for the Cambridge Open Studios. During each weekend hundreds of local artists open their houses and studios to display and sell their work.